Weekly Menu Plan 01.15.12

Enjoying a three day weekend after a long busy work week.  Bitter cold came barreling into Georgia on Friday and hung around for Saturday.  I wanted a lazy day, so I skipped heading out on Saturday for my weekly shopping.  Will have to go by Monday to stay on the plan.  Thankfully, this menu plan keeps me with a short grocery list!  Plus I planned for leftovers on Tuesday, when I head back into the office. 
Saturday - Roast beef gravy over loaf bread (used up the last of the leftover roast beef)
Sunday - Potato Soup and grilled cheese
Monday - Easy Chicken-n-dumplings (using pasta noodles)
Tuesday - Leftovers
Wednesday - Crock pot Pork Chops with Gravy  This was a HIT the first time around.
Thursday - Breakfast for dinner
Friday - Lasagna, garlic bread, salad
Need more ideas?  Check out the Organized Junkie's Monday Menu Plan link up party.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails