My Week in Photos

I'm loving Instagram!  The little photo sharing app on my iPhone.  It's fun.  Plus some of the ladies I follow are really amazing with just a cell phone camera.  Here's a glimpse into my week via better than last week photos from Instagram:
Saturday morning breakfast.  Blueberry pancakes at iHop.  Yummy!
Weekly Menu Planning.  Wanna know how I do it?  Read Easy Menu Planning.
Errands around town with Bear.
Lazy rainy Sunday.
Sunday's dinner - My Easy Chicken Pot Pie.
Eggs!  Compliments of our farm chickens.
Brown bagging lunch this week.  Have you ever tried to find parking at a University?
View off the balcony outside my office at the U...winter in Georgia.
I've worn my favorite boots four days this week to work.  Flat and comfy!
Plus a sneak peek at my Thursday outfit (skirt via Goodwill).
Linking up with InstaFriday.  Check out all the other great pics from the week.
Plus if you like, follow me on InstaGram sherri9
life rearranged

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos. I look forward to reading your meal planning ideas. Always a good idea to plan ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I need to make your chicken pot pie. Last month was the first time ever my husband and I had even tried pot pie and now we are hooked!

    have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I would LOVE to have my own chickens and fresh eggs!

    Also, I think I see Loaded baked potatoes on your menu list... great idea! Our family loves that and I haven't made them in a while. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots look comfy and chic! I menu plan and wouldn't know how not to lol. Nice to find your blog through instaFriday

    ReplyDelete
  5. I downloaded instagram but I don't get it?! It doesn't seem to do anything, I must be using it wrong??

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails