New Facebook Timeline for Fan Pages

Yeah, I know the Facebook Timeline release is old news.  But did you know that all Fan pages are moving to the Timeline format on March 30, 2012?  That's Friday folks!  Since I was home with a "not really sick but threw up once at the daycare" Bear last week, I decided to update my fan page.  Here is my new look:
I kept mine simple, using a photo of my favorite flowers and my blog button.  There are a few rules that state you cannot have your link or a call to action (simplified means you can't ask someone to join, like, sign up, etc) in your cover photo.  Just in case you are interested in more information, here are links to a couple of great articles regarding the new Timeline's for Fan Pages.  They cover the new information and some of the ''rules" :
 - 7 new Facebook Changes
 - 15 Must know Tips to ROCK your Timeline
Being a blogger since 2005, plus a huge fan of message boards for years prior, I really enjoy the conversations that the fan page allows.  If you met me in person, I can talk the ears off a billy goat or to a fence post.  Take your pick!  I would LOVE to chat with you there.
Have you switched to the new Timeline yet? 

1 comment:

  1. I have been feeling really lucky with my Goodwill finds and I went online to see if I was the only one who knew! I found your blog and I love it. I too have been looking for work wear that is not the same old stuffy blazer and pants. I have found so many cute cardigans and camis and pants. My daughter came down to visit me (I live in Florida) and she found Ann Taylor pants and skirts, J Crew cardigans and Banana Republic dresses. She had to buy another suitcase to get home!

    Keep up with the great photos of your finds, you inspire me.

    Let YOUR light shine!
    JP

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails