A Plan to Write for 2012

For the last two weeks, I've had a holiday break from my job at a local University.
More time to blog, read your blogs, check out the weekly linky parties for inspiration and pin a ton of ideas. I also had time to actually plan fun activities with Bear, hang out with family and friends.  All of this made me think I just need to DO IT.  MAKE the time, TAKE the time to do more this year of what I enjoy.
Then while browsing Facebook, I saw where a blogger had advance written several posts.  It gave me an idea.  I plan to set aside time each weekend to write at least 3 blog posts for the next week.  I already have two written and scheduled to post for this week.  Yeah me!  I'm not limiting myself to the three.  However, I am going to write three each week.  Hopefully this will allow me to share what is near and dear to me; along with time during the week to browse your blogs, read and comment.  
Here's what you can expect this year on Design to Shine:
Monday - Menu planning and/or recipes to share
Tuesday - Thrifty Thoughts - craft projects, tablescapes, decor, tips and more
Wednesday - more Goodwill Glamorous (fashions and finds)
Friday - InstaGram Friday - a look into my life, my world, my week; via photos from my new iPhone 
There will still be posts about Bear, farm life and other stuff tossed in.  
I hope you will join me as I write on a fresh blank page for the New Year and for my blog.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it nice to breathe and have some time on your hands...get some rest and get some blog visiting in...Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, This past year I was a terrible blogger and I also decided to make more time this year. Great idea to write in advance. Take Care :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails