Menu Plan 1.22.12

Last week's menu offered up more leftovers than expected, so I was able to roll some unused meals into this week's plan.  The purpose of menu planning is to have something in the pantry or freezer READY to cook and avoid extra trips to the grocery store (I shop once a week).  You can read my easy tips on how I plan HERE.  I usually menu plan on Saturday morning and shop Saturday or Sunday; cause I hate going to the grocery store after working all day.  With having to work next Sunday, I am planning a bit further than usual.
Last week's Easy Chicken-n-dumpling noodles
Sunday - Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole (new recipe) with English peas ***Edited to add:  This was easy and was OH SO delicious!  It will be placed on our Master Menu List.  
Monday - Lasagna with Garlic bread  (rolled over from last weeks menu)
Tuesday - Leftovers (if not, then Breakfast - because we didn't have it last week, thanks to plenty of leftovers)
Wednesday - Sloppy Joes with sweet tater fries and slaw
Thursday - Leftovers or fend for yourself
Friday -  Pizza
Saturday - Field peas with Hashbrown Casserole 
Sunday - Leftover peas and casserole  (I have to work)
Need more menu ideas and inspiration?  Check out the Organizing Junkie's Monday Menu link up.
What's cooking up in your kitchen this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails