Summer Grab~n~Go Kid's Meal

We spend as much time as possible poolside, during these HOT Summer days.
With temps near 100 in Georgia lately, it's a cool place to hang out.
Swimming makes us all hungry.  But let's face it, wet swimsuits in the house create a drippy mess.
To make life a bit easier and allow Booger Bear to be independent, I pulled out our 'to go' lunch container and made a simple grab~n~go kid's meal.
 I filled the inside with easy finger food for a 3 year old before we ever head out to the pool.
Pop it in the frig.
Fruit, crackers, cheese and bologna.
Now we he says "I hungee", I can wrap up in a towel, zip in, grab his meal and let him eat under the umbrella at the deck table.  No waiting to dry out a drippy swimsuit. 
No extra mopping for me!  Plus he LOVED that it was made 'just for him'.
It's also an easy meal to pack in a cooler for long drives.  Healthier than fast food.

Do you have ideas that make summer fun easy breezy?
Linking up with:





3 comments:

  1. Great Idea, Sherri!

    I know you are enjoying your little man!

    Have a great week!
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! What a great solution as we maneuver the hustle and bustle of totting our kids here and there.

    Thank you so much for sharing this on my mommy solution meme! Two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, it is great recipe given by you, I really tried to make it at my home, Low carb diet does not allowed high foods in carbohydrate, especially white flour, sugar and starchy vegetables.
    buy leather gloves

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails