This Weeks Dinner Meals

One thing I have learned while meal planning is to be flexible.  It's great to have a plan, but we all know sometimes plans do not go the way we plan them!  This week's change of plans included being invited to dinner with friends twice.  I call that a GOOD change in plans.  Last week I had two new recipes on the menu to try out.  Still have the ingredients, so they will get rolled into this week's menu.

Monday - Cookout with friends
Tuesday - Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops with veggies
Wednesday - Breakfast for dinner (recipe from E-Mealz)
Thursday - Dinner out, it is my birthday!
Friday - Another easy E-Mealz recipe
Saturday - Oven BBQ Chicken, baked sweet potatoes, broccoli
Sunday - Bourbon Chicken and Rice

I had already meals planned around chicken purchased on sale last week.  This past week I found out I was the lucky winner of a 3 month free subscription to E-Mealz (you can read about that here).  Being week one for me, I used some of their ideas to fill in my menu planning.  I love that E-Mealz takes the time out of menu planning by having the meals, recipes and even a shopping list included! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails