What's 4 Dinner? Back on Plan

Summer always keeps us busy and I fell off the Menu Planning wagon.
So it's time to hop back on and get with the plan.
What's for dinner this week?
Monday ~ Salmon patties, creamed potatoes, english peas and biscuits
Tuesday ~ Chicken pot pie
Wednesday ~ Leftovers
Thursday ~ Loaded Baked Potatoes
Friday ~ Bourbon Chicken with Rice (new recipe)
Saturday ~ Grilled Honey Mustard Pork Chops (new recipe) with veggies
Sunday ~ Attending a friend's cookout, taking my Strawberry Shortcake Trifle
Menu planning keeps me sane! Seriously.  It takes the 'guess work' out of that dreaded "What's for Dinner?" question every night of the week.  It saves me time:  a the grocery store, because I have a list to shop by and in the evenings after working all day.  Plus it saves me $$$$$$$$$.  I only buy what I need for the week in one stop shopping.  I can't wait to try out some of the new recipes I have found.  If you need a bit of menu inspiration be sure to check out The Organizing Junkie, where literally hundreds link in their weekly menus.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherri!

    You've won the three month subscription to E-Mealz! Hopefully that will be a big help in menu planning. Email me your full name and the exact name of the plan you want for the next three months.

    Congratulations!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicken pot pie looks so comforting! I hope it's easy to get back into the swing of meal planning after the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog. Just found it yesterday. I'm very new to blogging and have a lot to learn. I decided you are a "girl after my own heart". I love bargains. Your good will fashions are amazing and look fabulous. Hope you will check out my 'very new blog'. Wishing you a safe and happy holiday weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails