Gotta have a Plan - The Menu

My week seems crazy, for real crazy if I don't take a few minutes to plan out our weekly menu.
I was vigilant for a while.
Then I fell off the wagon during the holidays, while being home for two weeks.
With the snow storm I was home another entire week without a 'real' plan.
Although I have to admit, we ate well.
This week will be insanely busy at work, so I decided I gotta have a plan.
So in a few minutes Sunday, I put together our weekly menu.
Monday - French's Crunchy Onion Chicken (by request and new), potatoes and broccoli
Tuesday - Pintos (in the crockpot all day) with cornbread
Wednesday - Leftovers with potato salad
Thursday - Meatballs with gravy over creamed potatoes (meatballs from freezer, made ahead)
Friday - Veggie Soup (from freezer) or Leftovers.
Saturday - Dinner out
What's for dinner at your house?

1 comment:

  1. I need to plan. I need to plan. Thanks for the ideas. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails