A homemade Christmas


Many of the gifts I am giving this year are 'homemade' or put together ideas that are small 'I thought of you' gifts.

I gave the girls at my office ~ Relaxation 'kits'. A set of 4 wine goblets painted with snowmen (they came that way) filled with bath salts, a votive candle, a bath squishy and chocolate. A friend and I came up with the poem, which I used my scrappin stash to make! The girls LOVED them!

For my male boss, a quote frame using my stash and a cute $2.00 frame I had on hand. He puts in tons of hours at the office and is really a great boss too! He thought it was really nice and said it will stay in his office. He even mentioned it matches the office furniture. Well, of course! Ha!
My brother-in-law is a pastor, so he is getting a scripture verse using the same paper and a slightly different wooden frame from Walmart that was only $3.00.

I made tons of tile coasters for family and friends! This was the first try at them and they were EASY and fun to make! I can't wait to give them and see what everyone has to say about it. They are stamped, sealed and have full cork bottoms on them.

I am working on a few other items and will try to post them as they are completed!

5 comments:

  1. Ah, you are a busy and talented gal, aren't you?! Wonderful gifts and I can believe that people love to be on your gift list!!!
    Enjoyed your other post (using jars) too.

    Have a lovely day,
    Jayne at mysongwithin

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh, love the coasters, how do you make them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I might just have to try those coasters this year! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those tile coasters...could you do a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails