Christmas Spirit!


Yes, it has been FOREVER since I have posted to my blog. So here is a bit of Christmas cheer to get the ball rolling again. A photo of our tree this year, just a tad bit different as I changed out the gold ribbon to a wide sheer white (found on clearance at Michaels!).

I did not get out my HUGE collection of Santa's; only those that are tall and sit around the tree and fireplace. This year I did add some new ornaments that are a bit larger than the ones we had...just shatterproof gold from Walmart but it does make the tree sparkle and SHINE!

I also am LOVING my window 'frame' that I found at an Antique Mall for $4.95! on the wall.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails