Ring the Dinner Bell! This Week's Menu

Source
We actually have dinner bell hanging at our driveway on the farm.  It's past dark-thirty here, or I would run out and snap a picture for you!  Maybe I can grab one this week for my next dinner menu post.
I had a crazy week at work playing tour guide and hostess to consultants visiting from out of town.  Luckily last week's plan left us eating more leftovers than expected.  Today I finally cooked Friday's new recipe.
The recipe makes a huge meal.  My photo was taken after we had spooned out several plates.
Sunday - Cheesy Hamburger Skillet   This is like Hamburger Helper, except homemade.  It has more flavor than the box meal.
Monday - Leftovers  (Cook chicken for tomorrow night's meal)
Tuesday - My Easy Chicken Pot Pie 
Wednesday - Lasagna with Garlic Toast
Thursday - Chili (from the freezer) with fresh cornbread
Friday -  Pizza or Breakfast for Dinner
What's for dinner at your house?
I could use more ideas!  Even after pulling from my Master Menu list; I just wasn't feeling it this week.  Maybe it's because I am super tired after last week?  I'll be checking out the links for ideas at this party:

Want to participate in my 1st ever Sponsorship Swap for March?  Read all about it HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails