It's a Boy!

He arrived Tuesday, March 15th...late in the evening.
We call him Booger Bear, Handsome and a few other sweet nicknames that will be sheer torment if he was a teenager.
He is 3 years old.
Blue eyes and a bright smile that can melt your heart.
We became the legal guardians of this precious child.
Life can change in an instant.
To say the last week has been a whirlwind, would be putting it mildly.
I'm 'grandmother' age keeping up with a energetic toodler!
There is a novel to this story, but I wanted to let everyone know what's been going on down on the farm.

Also, I am working on a little boy's room on a very skinny budget, thanks to huge lawyer's fees.
He loves Thomas Train and airplanes.  So any thrifty ideas ya'll can toss my way would be awesome!
My own son is 24 and while he might be into trains and planes, it would be for traveling.
I did head out to the local Goodwill to outfit Booger Bear with some shorts after an 80 degree Saturday.
So guess I can make photos of what he is wearing, since I am lucky to have on enough clothes as to not scare my co-workers these days.

4 comments:

  1. How wonderful for him to have a loving family. Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so handsome. How blessed he is to have you and I know you will be richly blessed in return. Have fun and give that sweet little boy a big hug from me. Blessings, Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful family story. Wishing you all many blessings and congratulations on your new little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is soo soo cute! You are an awesome woman to take this huge responsibility on, and be there for this little one! :)
    I have a few little boy tutorials on my blog...as far as trains and planes not so much-although my boys love them-but here are a couple ideas you might like...
    http://makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/2011/03/foam-stamps-bleach-cool-shirts.html
    http://makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/2011/03/little-boy-camo-toy-storage-la-dollar.html
    http://makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/2010/08/toot-toot-tuesday-quiet-book-pages.html
    http://makingtheworldcuter.blogspot.com/2010/07/toot-toot-tuesday-diy-puppet-theater.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails