A Snugly Gift

LOOK what I recieved in the mail this week!
A snugly gift and I don't mean that wrap around blanket.
Christmas came early for me.  ;-)
A beautiful hand knit cowl from Kristi at The Speckled Dog blog.
It is SO very soft and warm.  Plus the perfect color for me!
Kristi is a sweetheart and offered up a contest on her Facebook page for one of these.
Instead of one, she sent 4 fans their choice.  How awesome!
Kristi sells these lovelies at her Etsy shop, so you too could have one.
We are like sister's separated at birth! well, except I don't knit. ha!
Check out how crafty she is...
and she shops the Goodwill, putting together clever outfits for her teen at a fraction of the cost.
Total J. Crew knockoff outfit for less than $20!
Swoon.
Ya know I love me some Goodwill shopping.
So be sure to check out The Speckled Dog and say "HI" to Kristi.
It is 30 degrees this morning in Georgia, PERFECT for cowl wearing.
The gals at the office are gonna be jealous this week!
Thanks again Kristi, I LOVE it.
Now can you teach me to knit? ;-)

2 comments:

  1. This makes me wish I could knit! it does look snuggly. I have met another great knitter with and Etsy shop...Den's Daily Life and you might like some of her knitted fingerless gloves. Great for driving, pumping gas and having to use your hands when you are cold. I love them!

    XO,
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails