Snow Day !


Georgia has snow!
The schools are closed, even the University where I work.
Which is a good thing since I spent several hours in the ER yesterday.
Chest pains on the left side are SCARY!
Thankfully all is ok.  Well, except for a severe cough, along with a bad case of bronchitis.
Strong antibiotics and some great cough pills have me looking at the snow through the windows.

Photos are thanks to my neighbors and friends locally!

I am working up a Meal Planning post...hopefully I can get that finished this weekend!
The roads are icy because face it...Southerners just don't get a lot of the pretty white stuff.
So I am all snug in the house with a huge pot of homemade chicken noodle soup.

Neighbors driveway...mine is the same!

And thanks to Christy Burgess for these:

I love the red pop in this!

8 comments:

  1. Love your snow. Here in Middle Georgia we did not get any! But it is C O L D!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely pictures!
    I got my 100th follower prize in the mail not long ago. Thank you so much! Those place mats are adorable! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The photos are beautiful. Something is wrong with this picture...schools closed but my employer didn't - boohoo! I had to get out in the cold.

    On a happy note, for some reason the riders on MARTA were nicer and friendlier. That never happens.

    It looks like the Gift Show at the Mart has started and the train was packed with lots of out of towners flying in for the show. Brrrr...

    Will we ever thaw out from this cold???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos! Hope you enjoyed your snow day and glad to hear that you're okay. I'm sure a trip to the ER must have been scary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!
    You may probably be very interested to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
    There is no initial capital needed.
    You may commense to get income with a money that usually is spent
    on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
    I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
    and I'll be glad to let you know my secrets at my blog.

    Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

    P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

    http://theblogmoney.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness...chest pains are always scary! I hope you are feeling much better and the antibiotics are working.

    I came over to visit today from "A Doctor in the House" blog. Your blog is lovely. I will be back again to browse and visit soon!

    Stay Cozy, Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  7. The countryside looks so pretty with a bit of snow! Hope you are feeling better. No, wait, I think I read you just broke your finger. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well I acquiesce in but I dream the brief should secure more info then it has.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails