One World One Heart WINNER!


The goodies above will soon be on their way to: Heidi Jo. You can visit her at Crooked Shmooked !Congrats!

It was an honor to participate in this wonderful blog event with 910 other bloggers. I have found so much inspiration browsing the beautiful blogs and hope to continue visiting. I would like to personally thank the 284 bloggers that stopped by my blog and left a comment. Many were also participants of the One World One Heart giveaway, some were brand new bloggers, others just passing through. I hope to go back through each comment over the next few weeks, visiting your blogs and leaving a comment.

I would also like to extend my appreciation to Lisa Swifka, the lady behind the One World One Heart event. Please drop by and visit her personal blog, A Whimsical Bohemian. This is a huge undertaking for Lisa, obviously a labor of love because she has done this three years in a row! Plus a great reminder of how each of us can SHINE our lights resulting in something spectacular!

My little box of SunSHINE is filled and ready to send off to hopefully brighten Miss Heidi Jo's day!

5 comments:

  1. Yay! How fun! Thanks so much, Sherri! I'll e-mail you my address right away! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. big CONGRATS to you, Heidi Jo! :)
    Thank you for sharing this much FUN! Have a LOVELY day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheri, you are going to love Scott's! Put on your walking shoes & get ready to browse. It will take you all day to see everything. Really, the best deals are outside, so if you can find stuff out there that you like, then make a deal with them. The better & more expensive furniture & antique pieces are inside. The South building has better prices too, I've found. Take your time & have fun, there really is a lot to see. You never know what you'll find there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That's a lot of comments! Good for you:-)

    And thanks for stopping my blog and leaving such sweet comments. I hope to see you there again soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations, Heidi Jo! :)

    And thank you to Sherri for holding the giveaway!! Wasn't OWOH fun?? Can't wait til next year! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails