More Goodwill Glamorous Fashions

Weekly I link up with the Pleated Poppy and hundreds of ladies that share what they have been wearing.  Why?  Because I enjoy sharing the fantastic thrift clothes I find shopping at Goodwill and Salvation Army.  In fact, most of my closet is now thrift buys; but no one can tell, unless I let the cat out of the bag.  I've never been a 'designer label' gal.  Although I'm a fast learner!  There is a thrill in finding a very expensive article for the cost of lunch.  Sometimes I don't even realize it until I google it!  My rule of thumb is: if I like it, will wear it (use it), then I buy it; regardless of the name on the tag.  Like the wedge sandals I wore this weekend.
Wednesday - Work
2 piece blouse set,  Kim Rogers - Salvation Army
Brown skirt - Goodwill
Target Sandals
I realize this outfit is a bit 'Granny' looking.  However, I felt very professional!  Maybe I should try it with a belt?
Thursday - work
Light blue top, Croft and Barrow - Salvation Army
Blue tiny polka dot skirt - Goodwill
Scarf - gifted (Target)
Bracelet - gifted
Earrings - Goodwill
Sunday - Easter with family, egg hunts and lunch at my sister's house
Shield your eyes!  Warning! Very WHITE legs ahead.... 
and poofy hair.  Time for a haircut.
Top, Liz and Company - Goodwill
Shorts, NY and Company - Goodwill
Brown wedge sandals, ColeHaan - Goodwill (picked up on Saturday)
Here is a similar pair of the sandals for $198! Mine were $4.00.
Unknown awesome 'new' purse - Goodwill (another Saturday find) LOVE the color!
Necklace - Goodwill
Earrings - Thrift boutique
TOTALLY thrift outfit!
Monday - Work
I was so tired when I arrived home after work a photo didn't cross my mind until I was in my 'run around the house' britches.  So what we have are bits of it via InstaGram.
Black blazer, Bandolino - Thrift Boutique
Striped top - Goodwill
Necklace - Goodwill   Bracelet - Salvation Army
Red skirt - Goodwill 
Italian red wedge sandals - Goodwill (this past weekend)
Another total thrift ensemble!
I've worn the skirt and blazer before:
That's all for this week.  I've been buried under a pile of paperwork at the office along with a huge marketing campaign that has my name stamped all over it.  People are depending on me.  Or something like that.
pleated poppy
We are experiencing 'Blackberry Winter' here in Georgia this week, so the jackets have been necessary.  The Farmer checked and reported back that the blackberries are indeed blooming.  So that means after this 'cool' snap we are into the dead heat of Summer.
Blackberry Winter - old wives tale or you believe?

7 comments:

  1. You look great like always, but I really like you in the red, black, and white. Such a classy look. Wow it is nice enough to wear shorts:) We are back chilly here:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your outfits this week, all are favorites. Love the way you can mix and match. I shop Goodwill, but don't find as many cute clothes like you wear. Thanks for sharing with us, really enjoy your blog. The weather is changing fast in Georgia - predicated high 70 Wed & Thurs, them 90 by weekend. From a Mid Georgia fan. Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have great style in general, but that red, black, and white outfit. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glamour Girl! I love the outfit you called "granny". Like you said, professional! They're all great! And I absolutely believe in blackberry winter! Kinda cool here in Demorest GA!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with the others, you look awesome in red white and black. I so want to cut my hair like yours. How would I describe the cut to my hair dress?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sherri, good luck on your marketing campaign. We must be having a "Blackberry Winter" here too, because it got cold again. I'd never heard of that before, at first I thought you were referring to a cell phone!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You inspire me to look deeper when I swing by the GW boutique!! Your outfits are GRAND!

    Blackberry winter ~ absolute truth!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails