Goodwill is What I Wore

Due to torrential downpours in Georgia, it feels like monsoon season!  
Tons of wet stuff.  No snow...just rain.  Deary, yucky, more than enough already rain.
On with the clothes!
Wednesday - Work
One of the few days with a bit of sunshine.  Plus this crazy weather is warm, cold, warm again. Strange stuff.                              Army green blouse, Khols - still had new tags on it via Goodwill
Skirt, Donna Ricco NY (probably Belks) - Goodwill
Belt - Target, via Goodwill
Staple Black boots - gifted
Beautiful necklace - gifted this Christmas
Drop earrings - gifted also
Thursday - Work, lost my photographer.
Such a cute outfit too.  Guess I will be wearing it again, just to show off. ;-)
So we are back to the not so great restroom photos.  Do you know how awkward it feels making photos of yourself in the restroom at work thinking ANY moment someone might walk in and wonder who the crazy lady is?  Yeah, thought so.  Thanks for understanding the total stress of the situation.  ;-)
Friday - Work, Casual Day & a much needed haircut
 Trying black and brown together.
Inspired by this outfit found on Pinterest.
Black long sleeve T, Eddie Bauer - via Goodwill
Brown sweater vest  by Ellen Tracy - Sam's club, gifted
Jeans - Goodwill
Beautiful Orange scarf, PASHMINA, which is oh so soft! - Christmas gift
Before and After Haircut.  Ahh, much better; I look THINNER!
Saturday and Sunday went by way too fast.
Monday - Work.  Rain, rain and more rain.
Yellow sweater, Madison - Goodwill
Navy skirt with tiny dots, Hearts of Palm - Goodwill
Belt - Salvation Army
Scarf - Christmas gift via Target
Bracelets - Christmas 2010 gift
Navy tights - Target
Another Pinterest inspired outfit.
Tuesday - Work and Sunshine!
Sweater top, 9 West - gifted for birthday
Black polka dot skirt, Sangria - Goodwill
Bracelet - Dawn @ Creative Cain Cabin
Because you couldn't see them at the above angle.
Tights (which do match the top) and socks - Target
YES Ladies, I listened and 'showed' my socks today. ;-)
I'm linking up with other inspiring fashionable ladies at these parties:
pleated poppy
g*rated




12 comments:

  1. Sherri,
    I love everything this week. My favorite is the last skirt and the sox. Great combination. Thanks for showing the bracelet. Your hair looked great even before the cut. We are having very strange weather here, so I know what you mean about being hard to dress. Great week, girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay - I love everything. Your Goodwill rocks! My favorite is the last outfit with blue tights and boots.

    And I can so relate to the bathroom pics, being a bathroom picture taker myself - it is stressful! I'm so hearing ya on that one.

    Happy Wednesday and stay dry. ;)

    P.S. Your new haircut does make you look thinner. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I love black and brown together. And I love that you showed your socks.:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sherri!
    I'd love for you to link up another one of your Goodwill Glam looks to Drab to Fab tomorrow! You make all these outfits work using the stuff that people overlook. I love it.
    Hope to see ya tomorrow morning, hon!

    Amy @ Sugar and Spice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfits! You look great. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gotta love a girl who can rock a goodwill find and make it look so chic! New to your blog and glad I found your stylish little place on the web:D Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the first is my favorite, i love the maxi with the utility..love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for showing off your style on Monday Mingle over at Momtrends!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can always appreciate a thrifted outfit. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That heart necklace is so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, all you thrifty fashion lovin' sisters! i just happened upon this site and have enjoyed looking around and "shopping" vicariously though all of Sherri's great pictures! I've been a thrift store fashionista for at least 38 years now and have found many wonderful items for myself and my 3(now grown)kids while they were still at an age where they did not object to Mom dressing them. I did recently splurge at my local Goodwill store and bought a beautiful red Perry Ellis coat for $20. Not that I go for designer stuff that much, and it was a little more than I would usually have spent but I just loved the color and style....just needed to get new buttons for it and it has a new life chez moi! Shop on!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails