Goodwill Glamorous - Winter Edition #1

Welcome to the first Winter edition of Goodwill Glamorous.
Yeah, what took me so long?  I know, right!
I'm also jumping in a link party over at The Pleated Poppy called "What I wore" Wednesday.
These ladies do this every week and it's an AMAZING spot for ideas to mix up the items you already have in your closet OR to jot down on your Goodwill hunt list.
Ok Sherri, we hear ya, just get to the clothes!
Thursday's outfit - Work
Not sure I really 'love' this outfit, but I tried to mix up some items and step out of my 'norm'.
Brown turtleneck - Old Navy, Goodwill, $2
Khaki slacks - Goodwill, $4.59
Multicolored Summer top - Ross?
BareTrap Leather Clogs - Goodwill, $4 (tons of GW shoes on the link)
Necklace - Khols
Be honest - OK or Girl, don't eva wear that again! ;-)
Friday - Casual day at work
I don't normally wear jeans, even though we can, because I am an office Supervisor.
So I've really searched for something comfie, as well as casual.
Ann Taylor LOFT Corduroys - Goodwill, $4.59
Sweater - Ross, few years ago
Coldwater Creek purse - Goodwill, $2.99 (click the link for more purse finds)
Same BareTrap clogs
Bracelet - Khols by Mudd - $7.99 (on sale)
Love the cords, but I rarely wear this sweater because it is ITCHY!
Although I really like the color on me.
Saturday - A day out with my Sweetie
So I tried the belt thing over the cardi.  Hmmmm.
Then without the belt.
I think the belt helps accent my non-existent waist in this bulky sweater? Dunno! Ha!
I felt a tad Sassy dressed 'up' in jeans.
Cardigan, Sag Harbor - Goodwill, $2.24
Long sleeve T - Target
Old Navy Boot cut Jeans - Goodwill, $4.89
Scarf - Goodwill (new with tag still on it), $2.02
Belt - Ross
Bracelet trio and matching earrings - Christmas gift
Weekend wear take 2
from several weekends ago.
Same Old Navy Jeans, Goodwill
Old Navy Jacket - Goodwill, $6.96
Brown longsleeve T - Goodwill, $1.99
Scarf - gift
I just LOVE this jacket, lightweight but warm.
What I actually wore today....
American Eagle Black T - Goodwill, 99 cents!
Plaid flannel lounge pants (new), Goodwill, $3.39
Monday - Work, Valentine's Day
This is what I am wearing tomorrow, I totally cheated and got outside for sunny pics today.
Wish it was warm enough to swim today.  Ha!
Rafaella Blazer - Goodwill, $4.89
Black slacks - Goodwill, $4.59
Red Banana Republic Blouse - Goodwill, $4.49
Black boots - Belk's, Christmas Gift
Happy Valentine's Day!
There you have it!  You can ALSO be Goodwill Glamorous for mere pennies.
I scored more great Goodwill finds Saturday.  So I will be back soon with more!
Do you thrift shop for clothes? 
What have you found lately?
My sister is going on a Cruise in May.  She wants me to Goodwill her wardrobe!
We are going to start the hunt in a couple of weeks.
Any excuse!  My current 'to find' list is shorts and accessories (belts, scarfts, jewelry).
I'm linking in at the Pleated Poppy on Wednesday.
the pleated poppy blog


29 comments:

  1. Lot's of cute outfits there!
    I love that blue sweater the most it just looks wonderful on you!
    Great job thrifting too!
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri! So nice to see you again! Loove the Goodwill Glamour!! Good luck on the hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! I am lovin' your cool buildings that you posed in front of. I love old buildings and barns, etc. Great outfits, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another thrify chic lady! Love that blue cardie on you and lots of yummy sunshine. Have a great week honey. axx

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, great outfit for the Color Brigade!! i love the colorful summer top and it's great layered over the brown turtleneck. you do a great job thrifting!

    cute and little

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have a knack for thrifting! great outfit choices =)

    http://ilovemochi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my WIWW post today! I love all the color in your Saturday outfit! It's too cute! I also love the backdrop for all of your pictures...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the blue & green combo on you! You are a good thrifter!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE the Valentine outfit! I am a Goodwill Girl, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your hair! My FAVE outfit was the green and blue w/the belt over the cardi - the one YOU felt sassy in - your sassy came thru and looked FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm pretty new in the whole thrift shopping world. BUTTTTT, I'm having so much fun learning and continue to be amazed what can be found!!!
    I love the blue & green look the best! But to answer your question, I definitely think that your top outfit looks good. Way to try something different!!!

    Leaving the House in THIS?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great outfits!! I am so inspired to visit my local GW!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love all your outfits! BTW, I'm a Georgia girl too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. You found some great things at GW. I found a great pair of jeans there a few years ago. You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the belted sweater! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Oh yeah...I love to thrift. I wish I had more time to do it. I think to find really good stuff you have to go often. I recently found a great denim jacket that I love! The blue with the belt and jeans look great on you! It's hard to get used to wearing a belt that way but it really does look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are a goodwill queen! I need to do some good thirft store shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a great post! You are an amazing bargain shopper. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog. You have great style!

    ReplyDelete
  19. You are too cute! I love the blue and green together. I so need to visit the GW.

    ~Courtney~

    love2sisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Goodwill shoppers unite! ha ha, thanks for the comment on my blog, always love finding another thrift lover :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think there are lots of Goodwill girls on here :-) My favorite is the camel colored cowl neck sweater, it's a very soft look on you. But then I love the blue & green combo too, a fun pop of color! Thanks for stopping by my blog :-)
    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  22. love that bright blue on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. love that bright blue on you!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow! You look gorgeous - I luuurve all those beautiful colours on you! Hugs, Lola from Germany

    ReplyDelete
  25. This looks awesome. Looking forward to everything.
    Scarves Scarves

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really love all the color in these outfits! So fun.

    -Elizabeth
    Girls Who Wear Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love the turquoise sweater and I think the belt looked great! You look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I actually really like Thursday's outfit! It's too bad your Ross sweater is so itchy because it's lovely looking! You find some amazing things at Goodwill - it must really depend on the area you live in because I rarely find anything I like at my GW.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by to read my blog! I appreciate and read every comment. LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE! ~Sherri~

Related Posts with Thumbnails